11 Jan Real Neat Blog Award
I am totally speechless, and do not know how and where to start! This is just phenomenal and I am still trying to absorb this incredible honor bestowed on me by two of my fellow bloggers. I have now received 2 awards within 2 days
I am going to go out of sequence here, but first of all I wish to take this opportunity and send out a HUGE AND BIG to Grace Smith from The Muses’ Emporium for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Please do yourself a favor and take the time to hop over to her blog, and check it out. You will not be disappointed, it’s a great site to visit and do not forget to hit the follow button to get all her posts in your news feed.
The of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- Add your own 7 questions for your nominees to answer
Questions posed to me by The Muses’ Emporium
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? US
2. What is your favourite sport? Many many years ago, in school I loved to play Field Hockey and Netbal.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016? As we have already hit 2017, I will say having lots and lots of quality family time and also building my blog and this will apply to 2016 and 2017 and for evermore.
4. What is your favourite quote? My motto: Share to Inspire Others!
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? Oh wow, this is a tough one, it’s been many moons ago, and I must admit that I preferred sport activities best.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? I cannot think of anything in particular.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano
No Plate Like Home
The Dutch Baker
To the above nominees, my
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- Please, provide a link to your most ‘liked’ post.
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- How often do you post to your blog? (Daily, weekly or monthly?)
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- What are your favorite animals? Are they your pets?
- Do you have any hobbies? Please name some.
again Grace Smith from The Muses’ Emporium