Perfect for the weekend BBQ, you should try these Rosemary Balsamic Marinated Steak Kebabs, it’s a winner.
Kebab is a cooked meat dish, with its origins in Middle Eastern cuisines. Many variants are popular around the world. Kebabs consist of cut-up or ground meat, sometimes with vegetables, and various other accompaniments according to the specific recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 4 tablespoons chutney
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 big steak cut into chunks
- Cherry tomatoes
- Barbeque spice
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut up steaks in bite-size blocks
- Spice with barbeque spice and season with salt & pepper
- Arrange steak blocks in kebab steaks with cherry tomatoes.
- Blend together all the ingredients for the marinade and pour over kebabs
- BBQ kebabs over medium heated coles and brush with marinade.
Prepared and tested by Denzel
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you occasionally do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.