B&I Membership Group Rules
Please, may we respectfully ask that all members be sure to participate as many times as possible. I know it’s not always possible to be active every day, but once you leave a comment, do return to follow up on it and help out the others.
The more you can help others, so much the better for you as this will provide more exposure to your blog and other social media and a way for us all to get to know you better.
This group has been brought together for us all to make new and existing connections better, by commenting and sharing our posts and blogs we enjoy.
We have easy to follow and SIMPLE SIPB Membership Group Rules:
We are revamping our group with your wonderful input from the Survey. Thank you to each and every member that took the time to share your thoughts and help make this an awe-inspiring group to be part of.
The survey can be found at: https://forms.gle/rmn2Hy4SvUsqk1bB6 Please do not hesitate to complete this as your responses will be not made known to any other members, as I (Esme Slabs and founder of this group) am the only person to see your responses.
Feel free to share any questions, queries, wins, etc directly on the group wall.
Self-promotion will be reserved for Friday Promo day, BUT, should you have a time-sensitive topic you wish to share, please do not hesitate to do so.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, you can DM me, Esme Slabs
Together we can and will build a loyal and supportive group where we can share our individual expertise and knowledge, and we all bring something unique to this group.
As a group, we do not tolerate discrimination or abuse of any nature. Also, this is not a marketplace, and dropping of links on days you are not invited to do so will result in exclusion from the group, as will spamming, trolling, or any other unsavory act.
Should you have any questions, queries, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, your host, Esme Slabs directly.
We have the following files where you can add your information
- SIPB Members Info – found at the following link: http://bit.ly/2xXxLZGAs we have encountered problems with Facebook restricting and only allowing 200 links in this type of document, I moved this file over to my blog, so please leave your information as a comment and I will be happy to update the list as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience, this may cause, but this is the only way I could find to still continue and build out this wonderful SIPB Members Info document. Thank you for your understanding, support, and help.
- Our SIPB Birthday List – found at the following link: http://bit.ly/2vMFOs3
Open Document*** You need to work from your Laptop or Desktop to update the files! Unfortunately, you will not be able to do this from your Mobile/Phone.
• In the very top right corner hit “Edit doc”
• Add all your information.
• Scroll down to the very bottom
• Hit Publish Update
- Last but not least, we have our SIPB Badge, and it will be highly appreciated if you care to add this to your blog and so promote our group to your fellow blogging buddies.
You can find the how-to at the following link: http://bit.ly/2vgl4bW
Please INVITE and ADD your fellow bloggers to join us and let’s share and help each other.
Thanks for reading the rules, but do not stop here, as you will find the most crucial piece of information below in order to be approved to join the SIPB Facebook Group!
If you would like to be accepted into the group, you will need to provide the secret answer when prompted.
THE SECRET ANSWER TO THE FB GROUP YOU WILL NEED:
Why did I choose the name “Esme Salon”, as it has nothing to do with a hair salon or beauty salon? Well, I decided on EsmeSalon as this is in tandem with our weekly Linky #SeniSal at the Senior Salon.
Why should a group have rules?
If unable to follow rules, then any platform will fall into mayhem, and it is not acceptable. So please, as listed above, may we respectfully asked for your help and co-operation to make this a fun and happy blogging place for all.
Wait, please before you leave, subscribe to EsmeSalon and you will be the first to get all the great news and information directly into your email inbox.