Prepare this Smoked Salmon Quiche for a quick Saturday afternoon lunch
- 225g flour
- 100g butter
- pinch salt
- Place the butter in the food processor and mix it with a little water till combine.
- Knead it then in cling wrap into the fridge to rest.
- No need to blind bake
- Once rested knead and place softly into the dish.
- Baby Spinach
- Smoked Salmon
- Cream Cheese
- 6 Jumbo Eggs
- 1 tbsp organic vegetable stock
- 200ml milk
- 100ml cream
- Layer fine chopped onion, cheese, baby spinach, more cheese, and capers.
- Top with smoked salmon and cream cheese.
- Roll ends of the pastry neatly.
- Mix eggs, vegetable stock, milk and cream.
- Cover the pie with the egg mixture
- Bake for an hour at 170C
- Add some jar asparagus too if you can find it as I did in this one.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Cathy Price (own recipe)