Tikkis, also known as vegetable cutlets, a popular treat in India. Serve with tomato ketchup Ingredients:
Soaked & boiled Chickpeas (Chana)
Blanched & Squeezed Spinach (paalak)
Note – You can stuff Paneer instead of Cheese
Step by step picture is given below.
(1) Take a blender and add Spinach, garlic, green chillies and blend it.
(2) Now add Chickpeas, garam masala, chaat masala, Salt in this mixture and blend it again and make a fine mixture.
Add bread crumbs
(3) Now grease hands with few drops of oil and take a small part of mixture and stuff Cheese and make small tikkies.
(4) Now spread oil in a non stick pan and shallow fry the tikkies on medium flame till the golden brown colour.
Cutlets are ready to serve. Garnish with grated cheese. Serve with tomato ketchup and enjoy the taste.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Sneha Satish Tiwari
Please check out, join, comment, participate and follow
The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) on
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.