WOW, how time flies! Firstly a huge apology to Perditas Pursuits and 3 SISTERS ABROAD for taking this long to respond!
I am humbled and delighted to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by both these awesome and inspiring bloggers. Thank you so much for the kindness and thoughtfulness of thinking and nominating The Recipe Hunter for this award.
Fellow Bloggers, I appeal to you to visit both these wonderful bloggers, follow them and read their blogs.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Sunshine Blogger Award received from Tinsel And Treasure – Perditas Pursuits
Sunshine Blogger Award received from 3 SISTERS ABROAD
As I received this award twice in a matter of days, so I am not going to answer all 22 questions, but will respond to 11 of them.
- What is your daily work and how did you get into it? I am an Office Manager at a Travel Insurance Company. I have been working here for the past 12 years and landed this job while on the hunt for a permanent position through a work agency after we came to Vancouver Canada.
- Are you extravagant or thrifty? I would say that it depends on my mood, but more thrifty in general.
- What little social media habits really irritate you? The following and unfollowing habit of so many to boost statistics.
- What is your favourite meal to eat ‘out’? We do not do this often, but I love a good and done to a perfection chicken liver meal with a salad.
- Where in the world are you based and have you ever met up in person with any fellow bloggers in your local area? Vancouver Canada, and unfortunately not as yet, but have made contact with some fellow bloggers via blogging in this area, and hope to catch up with them soon.
- If blogs had to have a theme tune that played every time people came onto your website – which song would you choose? No clue, never thought of this before
- Why did you choose the specific niche you write about for your blog? Read my About The Recipe Hunter Page as this will give you all the answers
- Which social media app do you get most blog traffic through and what makes it work so well for you? At present, it seems to be my Instagram account. The only reason I can think of being, that I have a rather wide range of recipes with links I showcase from around the world.
- How long have you been blogging and have you ever taken time out away from blogging during that time? I have been blogging since October 2015, and no I have never taken time off as yet.
- If you had to choose a smoothie recipe to represent your blog what would it be?Breakfast smoothie as I enjoy them as often as possible.
- Have you ever heard of Fibromyalgia? Yes, I have and have it to a minor degree in comparison to other people I know.
Fibromyalgia syndrome affects the muscles and soft tissue. Symptoms include chronic muscle pain, fatigue, sleep problems, and painful tender points or trigger points, which can be relieved through medications, lifestyle changes, and stress management.
My Nominees are:
Man, oh man, this is the hardest part of any award post!
You did say 11, did you?
As I have received this award x 2, that means, 11 twice, so that will be 1111, right???
Without further ado, I am nominating all The Recipe Hunter’s 1,111 WordPress followers.
Please feel free to help yourself to this award and share a post on your own blog and if possible link back to this post. Thanks in advance and happy blogging all my fellow bloggers.
I also invite all bloggers to come and participate in my Facebook Bloggers group: This group is dedicated to showcase your blog and other Social Media accounts, so let’s help each other grow by Sharing and Caring!
23 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award”
Congratulations xx..how awesome to be awarded twice xx…well i know why….I love your blog xx…oh my pet peeve is the same. Those that follow you to get followers then stop following you….You find out when you nominate them for an award lol…Sorry it took so long to reply. Moving house and no internet….
No problem my friend, again thanks for the nomination, and my apologies for taking so long to get this post out there. Glad you like my blog and I am not sure if I have asked you before, but would you be interested to do a Guest Post here?? Drop me an email and we can discuss it further if this would be of interest to you. I look forward hearing from you.
Your very welcome xx… Don’t worry about the time between nomination and doing the post. I took a couple of months once. Yes you certainly did ask re a guest post…I will just need to catch up with the house and the blog.
No rush, whenever you have time. The house is first priority at the moment.
Thank you xx
Well Done! Carry On! 🌟✨💫
Thanks Gail. Please accept this as being nominated and if you wish, do a post on this award on your blog
You are too kind. Blessings! 🌷
♥ Have fun with it, should you see you way open to accept and pay it forward.
Congratulations 😁 You totally deserve this award 😊☺️
Thank you so much, Megha. Sorry for not responding earlier, but your comment went to spam, and I just un-spammed it. Please accept this as being nominated and if you wish, do a post on this award on your blog.
Thank you for the nomination. Would do the post in some time 🙂
My absolute pleasure Mega.
Congratulations!!! and well deserved award
Thanks my friend. Accept this as being nominated and if you wish, do a post on this award on your blog.
Thank you Esme. For sure I will accept this honor.
Awesome, have fun and thank you
Congratulations! Great answers. I’ll definitely be making your smoothie. I also completely agree with you on the annoying ways people follow and un-follow others to boost their own numbers.. I wish that people would pay attention to blogs just because they care what these people have to say.. I’m fairly certain that’s why we all started our blogs to begin with, to share our ideas with people who will learn from them, debate over them or appreciate them… Not to hit follow without looking at a single thing written just in hopes that I will go to your page and help you out.
Thanks for your comments. Yes the follow and un-follow is a huge pet peeve I have on social media. I will seldom voice something like this, but it’s become such a habit for many that I am getting rather annoyed with it.
Please accept this as being nominated and if you feel you can do a post on this. Enjoy
Thank you. I will pass on it for now. 🌼
Thanks so much, have fun
Congratulations Esme. It was lovely to learn a little more about you. 🌼
Thanks so much my friend. Please feel free to take this as being nominated and share this on your blog.