Attention all pizza lovers! Introducing our mouth-watering Super Delicious Pizza Bites for any occasion!
So, what are you waiting for? Gather your friends, family, and fellow pizza enthusiasts and head and gather them at your house but don’t miss your chance to experience pizza heaven in each and every bite!
- Mix all the above ingredients and knead them into a dough.
- On parchment paper, roll the dough as thin as possible.
- Use a pastry wheel to cut into 1½”shapes or your choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer parchment paper with the Pizza Bites onto a baking tray and bake them for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- At about 6 minutes, I turned my over to get the top also lightly toasted
- Watch them closely as they can easily burn.
- The thicker bites will take a little longer to bake, so try to roll them out to an even thickness.
- Cool them and store them in an airtight container.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- SaffasDaily Recipes
- Serving Size: 4 pieces
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 118.2 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Pizza Bites, pizza bites recipe, easy pizza bites