BBQ whenever you feel like it – Chicken at its best when you use this Sweet and Sour Royco Marinated Chicken recipe
Health Benefits of Chicken
Chicken makes a fantastic substitute for red meats. A great source of protein, the meat has been linked to a variety of health benefits
- 1 Pkt Royco Sweet & Sour Marinade
- 1kg chicken pieces
- 750 ml Mango juice
- 4 tbs of lemon
- 4 tbs chutney
- 4 tbs tomato sauce
- Fresh thyme
- Chicken spice
- Salt & pepper
- Clean chicken and spice with chicken spice and salt & pepper.
- In a saucepan mix all ingredients together and let cook for 10 mins on medium heat.
- BBQ chicken on medium heated coals until fully cooked.
- Brush chicken when done with marinated sauce and BBQ for another 2 mins a side,
- When done put the chicken in a pot and throw leftover sauce over the chicken.
- Finish off with thyme.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
More chicken recipes
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.