The Real Neat Blog Award #2
The rules of the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’ are as follows:
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, and ask them 7 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them.
Questions Darlene asked me to answer:
- What is your favorite season and why?
Fall – just love the vibrant colors of the season
- If you were given a plane ticket to visit any place in the world, where would you go?
Greece – not sure why, but it’s been on my bucket list forever and a day
- What is your favorite savory food? sweet food?
Savory food That will have to be a Chicken Pie
Sweet food Here I will have to say Triple Chocolate Mini Fillo Cups
- If you could change your first name, what would it be?
No need to do that, I just love the name my late Mom choose and named me, and I will not be able to respond to anything different.
- If you could be a character in a book, which one would you choose and why?
Alice in Wonderland as her constant resource and strength is her courage.
- What is your one guilty pleasure?
According to Google: A guilty pleasure is something, such as a film, a television program or a piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard, or is seen as unusual or weird.
As I am not a big film or television person, I will have to go with the music and I just love listening to ABBA.
- If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would it be and why?
Darlene, this is something different to answer: Me being a foodie, how must I choose between all my gadgets and utensils?
Sorry, my friend, I love them all equally for the individual roles they play in cooking/baking and creating!
My wonderful blogging friends I wish to nominate:
My ❓❓❓ to you all – ready set, go!!
- Where do you see your Blog in five years?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- If your five-year-old self suddenly occupies your body, what would the first thing be that your five-year-old self will do?
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- If you were given five million dollars what will you do with it?
- What is the most interesting thing you have near you right now? Please add a picture.