2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups oil
3 cups cake flour
3 tsp BP
2 tsp bicarb
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
3 cups finely grated carrots
1 cup chopped peacan nuts
1. Whisk eggs and sugar until light and fluffy, Beat in oil
2. Swift dry ingredients together and fold into egg mixture
3. Add carrots and peacan nuts, mix well
4. Turn into large greased ring tin ( 3 liters) and bake at 180 degree for +- 50 mins
5. Remove from oven and allow cake to stand for a few minutes, turn out and cool
1 cup icing sugar, dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup cottage cheese or sour cream
Mix together and pour over cake.
Sprinkle with additional chopped pecan nuts
Recipe credit- Blue Ribbon
Prepared, tried and tested by: Thilleshni Govender
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.