As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy and delicious Tuna Spinach Feta Pie in beautiful puff pastry casing! What do you need more for a delicious meal?
- 1 Tin Tuna drained
- 8 to 10 spinach leaves or 1 packet
- Normal white sauce made with butter, flour, and milk
- 1 packet puff pastry
- 2 rounds feta
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 egg
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook spinach in salted water until soft, drain, and chopped
- Mix spinach & tuna with white sauce
- Roll out half the pastry and put it in an oven dish
- Add spinach, tuna, and white sauce mix in pastry and sprinkle feta on top
- Roll out another half of the pastry and put it on top, brush with egg and bake in preheated oven at 18OC/350F until the pastry is nice and brown.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel Koenana
Comments: Lerato Vicky Letloenyane Thank you it was delicious
Tuna and Spinach Feta Pie is a savory and delicious tart that’s made with tuna and healthy spinach. Just wonderful for a Sunday brunch or an easy weeknight dinner.
A Few More Serving Suggestions:
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.