You have to taste this Vegan Pecan Pie. Your Vegan and Non-Vegan family just love it!
- 3 1/4 cups pecans (more to top the pie)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp tahini
- Pre-made pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except the pecans together well.
- If using a blender, add the nuts and pulse until chopped but not too finely.
- Otherwise, chop the nuts and add them to the mixture.
- Pour into the crust and top with additional nuts, if you’d like.
- Bake for 45 mins or until the top is lightly browned.
- It was a nice addition to our Thanksgiving dessert table!
Adapted, Prepared, tried, and tested by: Corlea Smit