A super easy wonderfully delicious No Bake Milk Tart for you to prepare for the family and have ready in record time.
- Combine condensed milk & 2 ½ milk together & heat until boiling.
- Mix cornflour, custard powder, and remaining ½ can milk together with and eggs & vanilla essence.
- Add to the hot milk & cook for 10 min. stirring with a whisk constantly.
- Add the butter.
- Line a large dish with Tennis biscuits (use broken pieces of biscuits to fill gaps between whole biscuits.
- Pour the mixture over.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & allow to cool.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 85.3 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.1 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 119.1 mg
Keywords: Milk Tart