- 1 1/2 cup Tennis Biscuits (crushed)
- 8 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Pumpkin (cooked & pureed)
- 452g Cream Cheese (2 packages)
- 1 cup Sugar / Sugar Alternative (for diabetic friendly)
- 1/2 cup Milk / Cream
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. All Spice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Whole Eggs plus 1 Yolk (beaten)
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- Mix the biscuits with the butter.
- Press down into the baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180C / 350F.
- Allow it to cool.
- Whisk cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the vanilla essence and remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour the pumpkin filling into the cooled biscuit base.
- Bake at 180C / 350F for an hour.
- Switch the oven off and leave the cake in the warm oven with the door slightly open for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 495
- Sugar: 24
- Sodium: 442
- Fat: 34
- Saturated Fat: 18
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 42
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 150
Keywords: Pumpkin Cheesecake