We’ve got the perfect recipe for you – 4 Basic Ingredient Drop Scones! These delicious savory treats are not only quick and easy to make, but they’re also incredibly scrumptious. Perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea, or a cozy treat. Don’t miss out on this simple yet delightful recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk – only the liquid, NOT THE CREAM (Thai Kitchen Pure Coconut Milk). I wanted to use the liquid as I used the coconut cream to make Pistachio Magnums Vegan Gluten-Free and did not want to waste the liquid.
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 heaped teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions / Green Onions (I skipped this as I did not have any in the fridge).
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, milk, and cheese, and if you use the extras, and lastly add baking powder and mix through.
- Let it stand for 2-3 minutes.
- I used a silicone mold and an ice cream scoop.
- Cover the scoop with oil, then scoop out enough dough to fill the scoop and dump it in your silicone mold.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 15-20 minutes or until it’s baked through and when you insert a cake tester it comes out clean.
- It should also have a nice brown color.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger & Owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs, SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes, and EsmeSalon Homemade Recipes
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 329
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 332 mg
- Fat: 16.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.8 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 14.5 g
- Cholesterol: 42.1 mg
Keywords: drop scones; easy drop scones; easy scones 4 ingredients