- 2 X-large room-temperature eggs
- 250 ml Berry sugar (regular white sugar will work), I only use Berry sugar for baking
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- 12.5ml vanilla extract
- 5 ml white vinegar
- 5 ml baking soda
- 5 ml salt
- 125 ml sour cream
- 500 ml easy blending flour (you can use regular flour) I ONLY bake with Easy Blending flour
- 250 ml fresh blueberries
- 180 ml flour
- 75 ml melted unsalted butter
- 180 ml regular white sugar
- 5 ml salt
- Melt the butter in a glass bowl in the microwave.
- Do not cook it, just melt it.
- Mix and blend through the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Set the topping aside.
- Cream the berry sugar and eggs together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- You can use a stand or hand mixer, both will work. I used my handheld mixer as it’s easier to pull out and use vs. the stand mixer and less cleanup afterward.
- When light and fluffy, add oil, vanilla extract vinegar, baking soda, and salt and
give it a quick beat just to incorporate and blend it through.
- In the same bowl add the sour cream and flour and still use the handheld
mixer beat it until no dry spots are visible.
- Fold in the blueberries with a spoon.
- I used 2 small loaf pans and gave it a good spray on the inside cake release
mixture although it may not have been necessary.
- Fill the loaf pans about ½ full of batter.
- Generously sprinkle the topping over the dough. You may think it’s way too
much, but do not skimp.
- Place the loaf pan in the air fryer basket and set the time for 25 minutes at
320 degrees F.
- After 20-25 minutes, check the bread to make sure that they are cooked fully by inserting a cake tester in the middle of the loaf.
- If it comes out clean, they are fully cooked; if needed continue to add 2 minutes at a time and check again.
- Repeat until it’s fully cooked. I ended up cooking it for 35 minutes.
- For the second one, I decided to up the temperature to 350F, and for that one I only cooked for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove them from the Air Fryer let them cool down properly before removing them from the loaf pan.
Prepared, tried, and tested owner, Esme Slabs from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 16661
- Sugar: 64
- Sodium: 157
- Fat: 287
- Saturated Fat: 101
- Unsaturated Fat: 160
- Trans Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 3038
- Fiber: 108
- Protein: 412
- Cholesterol: 418
Keywords: Easy Air Fryer blueberry bread