A simple mid-week meal and so easy to make, please do try this Greek Chicken Bake with Tzatziki
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Place the chicken in an oven-proof pan/dish and add the red onion wedges, sliced head of garlic, and kalamata olives.
- Sprinkle over the dried oregano, season to taste, and drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place it in the oven and allow to roast for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked throughout and the skin is golden and crisp.
- Serve with Tzatziki, and extra lemon (I added potato wedges).
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie Kramar from The Recipe Hunter:
Tried and Tested Recipes From Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 295
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 12
- Cholesterol: 45