Easy vegan apple muffins made with minimal ingredients! It’s fluffy, moist, and just better than those from your local bakery.
- Mix the flax seeds and water together, give it a good stir, and allow to stand for 15 minutes to get all gooey and this will form the vegan egg.
- In a bowl, mix the applesauce, oil, sugar, vanilla essence, and vegan egg together, until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, salt, and mix till well combined.
- Fold in the apple pieces and the nuts.
- Fill your muffin casings about ¾ of the way.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 11.7 g
- Sodium: 99.7 mg
- Fat: 13.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Vegan, Apple, Pecan, Muffins