Who doesn’t love a good muffin, and then Baking from scratch Vegan Apple Pecan Muffins?
Vegan Apple Pecan Muffins
Easy vegan apple muffins made with minimal ingredients! It’s fluffy, moist, and just better than those from your local bakery.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Resting Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Mix the flax seeds and water together, give it a good stir, and allow to stand for 15 minutes to get all gooey and this will form the vegan egg.
- In a bowl, mix the applesauce, oil, sugar, vanilla essence, and vegan egg together, until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, salt, and mix till well combined.
- Fold in the apple pieces and the nuts.
- Fill your muffin casings about ¾ of the way.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 11.7 g
- Sodium: 99.7 mg
- Fat: 13.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Vegan, Apple, Pecan, Muffins
Do you like the muffin man?