- First of all toast the bread slices on low flame.
- Add 1/4 cup of whipped cream in a bowl with coffee powder, and fill this in a piping bag.
- Place the dry fruits in the bottom of the glass.
- Spread the vanilla-flavored sweet cream evenly.
- Place one slice of bread and press carefully.
- Make a thick layer of mixed fruit cream.
- Sprinkle some coffee powder and Greater chocolate.
- Place the second slice of bread and then make a thick layer of coffee-flavored cream.
- Add a third slice of bread and press carefully, then make a thick layer of Coffee cream.
- Garnish with lots of grated chocolate and a chocolate biscuit.
- Serve chilled
You can adjust the sweetness of the cream according to your taste.
If you want, you can spread the grated chocolate on every layer.