As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank us later, but you have to try out this delicious Coffee Canape Mousse, it’s so creamy.
Coffee Canape Mousse
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Method: Easy
Delicious creamy Canape mousse, Enjoy it, and thank us later!
- 3 Bread slices (round shape)
- 1/4 cup Vanilla flavored Whipped cream (with some Powdered Sugar)
- 1/4 cup Grated Chocolate
- 1–2 tsp Coffee powder
- 1 tbsp Chopped Nuts (cashew, Walnut)
- Vanilla-flavored sweet Whipped cream piping bag
- 1/4 cup Sweet Whipped cream with Chopped fruits (apple, cucumber, pomegranate seeds)
- First of all toast the bread slices on low flame.
- Add 1/4 cup of whipped cream in a bowl with coffee powder, and fill this in a piping bag.
- Place the dry fruits in the bottom of the glass.
- Spread the vanilla-flavored sweet cream evenly.
- Place one slice of bread and press carefully.
- Make a thick layer of mixed fruit cream.
- Sprinkle some coffee powder and Greater chocolate.
- Place the second slice of bread and then make a thick layer of coffee-flavored cream.
- Add a third slice of bread and press carefully, then make a thick layer of Coffee cream.
- Garnish with lots of grated chocolate and a chocolate biscuit.
- Serve chilled
You can adjust the sweetness of the cream according to your taste.
If you want, you can spread the grated chocolate on every layer.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sneha from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 tall glass
- Calories: 461
- Sugar: 33 g
- Sodium: 249.4 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.7 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 7.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.9 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.