- 5–6 tbsp. (62.5– 75 ml) Fresh yogurt
- 1/3 cup (78 ml) regular Milk
- 2 tbsp. (25 ml) Honey
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) Chopped pistachios, Chironji (for garnish)
- 1–2 tbsp. (12.5–25 ml) Chopped mix of dry fruits (makhaane, pistachios, Chironji, cashew nuts, raisins)
- 5–6 Crushed basil leaves
- First beat the yogurt in a mixing bowl then add milk, honey, and powdered sugar and whisk well.
- Add some dry fruits and then basil leaves, and mix it again
- Place the remaining handful of dry fruits in the bottom of the glass and then pour the creamy mixture.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios, Chironji, and basil leaves.
- Served normal or chilled.
Note – If you skip the powdered sugar then increase the quantity of honey or as per your taste.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sneha from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 814
- Sugar: 103
- Sodium: 765
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 109
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 58
- Cholesterol: 68
Keywords: Honey Latte