A Creamy Honey Latte is the perfect treat to end a meal, so hop over and prepare this Creamy Honey Latte in the comfort of your home.
Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by honey bees and some other bees. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew), by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Honey bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs, whereas stingless bees store honey in pots made of wax and resin. The variety of honey produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the best-known, due to its worldwide commercial production and human consumption. Honey is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, a practice known as beekeeping or apiculture (meliponiculture in the case of stingless bees).Print
- 5–6 tbsp. (62.5– 75 ml) Fresh yogurt
- 1/3 cup (78 ml) regular Milk
- 2 tbsp. (25 ml) Honey
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. (12.5 ml) Chopped pistachios, Chironji (for garnish)
- 1–2 tbsp. (12.5–25 ml) Chopped mix of dry fruits (makhaane, pistachios, Chironji, cashew nuts, raisins)
- 5–6 Crushed basil leaves
- First beat the yogurt in a mixing bowl then add milk, honey, and powdered sugar and whisk well.
- Add some dry fruits and then basil leaves, and mix it again
- Place the remaining handful of dry fruits in the bottom of the glass and then pour the creamy mixture.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios, Chironji, and basil leaves.
- Served normal or chilled.
Note – If you skip the powdered sugar then increase the quantity of honey or as per your taste.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sneha from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 814
- Sugar: 103
- Sodium: 765
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 109
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 58
- Cholesterol: 68
Keywords: Honey Latte
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.