I had a packet of snapper fish fillets, and odds and sods to use, so I concocted this dish! My husband gave it the thumbs up!
- 400 g Snapper fish fillets
- 125g cream cheese (cubed)
- 4 Spring Onions
- 8 Asparagus spears
- 1/4 red pepper, diced
- 37.5 ml Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 9 medium brown mushrooms
- 1/2 stick garlic butter
- Mix all the ingredients, (except the fillets) in a glass bowl.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, and after every minute, mix and blend together.
- Place the snapper fillets in a dish, do not let them overlap.
- Spread the mixture over the fish and bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes
- In the meantime, prepare the mushrooms.
Garlic mushrooms Method:
- Just melt the butter in the pan, add the clean mushrooms and fry till semi-done.
- Take your fish dish out of the oven after about 10 minutes and add the mushrooms.
- If you like, add some buttery mushroom juice as well.
- Return the dish to the oven and broil/grill for 5 minutes
- Serve immediately.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme, (Blogger and Owner) from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 793
- Sugar: 24.7 g
- Sodium: 424.8 mg
- Fat: 32.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 67.8 g
- Fiber: 19.8 g
- Protein: 75.9 g
- Cholesterol: 165.1 mg