What an outstanding, wonderful, and awesome Salad to prepare for your friends and family. They will love each bite.
- Simply arrange the butternut, sweet potato, and cauliflower in an oven pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven until soft.
- Drizzle with raw honey and roast for another 5 minutes, ensuring a good roast coloring throughout the pieces of veggies.
- In the meantime stir fry 10 crayfish tails, cut lengthwise, and deveined.
- Spice with peri-peri, Ina Paarman fish spice, and Fisherman’s spice seasoning.
- Add butter to the pan and 2 cloves garlic.
- Stir-fry until pinkish and succulent.
- Arrange rocket leaves, baby butter lettuce, and basil leaves on a platter
- Add the roasted butternut, sweet potato, cauliflower, walnuts, and Turkish dried apricot.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 serving (2 tails)
- Calories: 684
- Sugar: 8.7 g
- Sodium: 1926.5 mg
- Fat: 42.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 58.6 g
- Cholesterol: 509.4 mg