If you want to impress your friends, you have to try this outstanding Garlic Crayfish Salad.
What an outstanding, wonderful, and awesome Salad to prepare for your friends and family. They will love each bite.
- Simply arrange the butternut, sweet potato, and cauliflower in an oven pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven until soft.
- Drizzle with raw honey and roast for another 5 minutes, ensuring a good roast coloring throughout the pieces of veggies.
- In the meantime stir fry 10 crayfish tails, cut lengthwise, and deveined.
- Spice with peri-peri, Ina Paarman fish spice, and Fisherman’s spice seasoning.
- Add butter to the pan and 2 cloves garlic.
- Stir-fry until pinkish and succulent.
- Arrange rocket leaves, baby butter lettuce, and basil leaves on a platter
- Add the roasted butternut, sweet potato, cauliflower, walnuts, and Turkish dried apricot.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 serving (2 tails)
- Calories: 684
- Sugar: 8.7 g
- Sodium: 1926.5 mg
- Fat: 42.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 58.6 g
- Cholesterol: 509.4 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.