- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- A crack of sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 Tbspn dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix the eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, salt, parsley, garlic powder, and baking soda, and baking powder.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley (optional).
- Bake at 250C until cooked through.
- Bread will be brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting.
Original recipe done by Caashifa and Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) at The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 288.5 mg
- Fat: 17.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 139.5 mg
Keywords: Low Carb, Zucchini, Bread