An easy, moist, tender zucchini bread with lots of herbs. Have you tried to use veggies in bread, if not try this Low Carb Savoury Zucchini Bread
This is the first full-sized low-carb loaf I have baked. I must admit it is a good loaf of bread and tastes delicious
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- A crack of sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 Tbspn dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix the eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, salt, parsley, garlic powder, and baking soda, and baking powder.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley (optional).
- Bake at 250C until cooked through.
- Bread will be brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young