An easy, moist, tender zucchini bread with lots of herbs. Have you tried to use veggies in bread, if not try this Low Carb Savoury Zucchini Bread.
I used a recipe from Casshifa and baked this low-carb loaf. I must admit it is a good loaf of bread and tastes delicious and will definitely do it again.
- Mix the eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, salt, parsley, garlic powder, and baking soda, and baking powder.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley (optional).
- Bake at 250C until cooked through.
- Bread will be brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting.
Original recipe done by Caashifa and Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) at The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 288.5 mg
- Fat: 17.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 139.5 mg
Keywords: Low Carb, Zucchini, Bread
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.