Yummy Moist Chocolaty Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache for the entire family to enjoy!Print
Delicious, smooth, rich and oh-so-yummy Moist Chocolaty Chocolate Cake to prepare in a jiffy for the entire family to enjoy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup cake flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cocoa
- 1 Tblsp coffee (I used Jacobs, but any flavor will work)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Pinch salt
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil & salt until creamy & sugar has dissolved.
- Sift in dry ingredients & mix well.
- Add fresh cream & mix.
- Add coffee that has been dissolved in water & mix well.
- Pour batter into greased baking tin & bake in preheated oven at 180deg for ± 30 – 33 minutes until the skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Once the cake is done remove it from the oven & allow it to cool.
- When the cake is cooled cut it through & spread caramel on it.
- Top with chocolate ganache & decorate with grated Top Deck Bubbly.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Fatima of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 17.1 g
- Sodium: 217.6 mg
- Fat: 23.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.3 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 57.8 mg
Keywords: Chocolate Cake
More awesome and delicious Chocolate Cake recipes to enjoy
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.