Thank you for visiting my blog: EsmeSalon
As on all blogs, you will find some Terms and Conditions you need to be aware of and adhere to before trying out any recipes from EsmeSalon or any other information or material from any other post on this site.
The same applies to any link/s found on the
- FB Recipe Group: The Recipe Hunter Facebook Group
- FB Page:@ShareCareAndInspire
- Facebook Group: Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers
- Twitter: EsmeSalon @SundayMeetGreet
- The recipes and cooking advice presented here on EsmeSalon are the personal opinions of the authors and are provided for your enjoyment and entertainment purposes only.
- EsmeSalon is my personal blog. I am a working wife, mother, grandmother and by no means a professionally trained chef, nor am I a physician or medical doctor so please consult a professional before using any of these recipes. I love to prepare, cook and bake and share it with you and hope you will enjoy it.
- EsmeSalon takes no responsibility for your use of these methods of cooking and use of ingredients, nor for the accuracy of the recipes or other content contained in this blog. It is your responsibility to consider food allergies when serving any of these recipes to your family or friends.
- All the recipes have been tried and tested by either myself, or members of my Facebook Group The Recipe Hunter, but any recipes used from this site by anyone are at your own risk. Please note, and be aware that when you prepare it, the results may not be the same due to various reasons. This can and may be anything from quality of ingredients, ingredient variations, and substitutions, cooking equipment, and appliances, altitude, individual cooking ability etc. Although to the best of my knowledge, all recipes and posts on this blog are correct when published, but you as the end user should use your own discretion before taking any decisions based on the information on this blog.
- Part of my blog also includes other posts, not all posts on EsmeSalon are recipes. These posts are submitted by other blogging members and again these are for your enjoyment and by no means can EsmeSalon be held responsible for anything stated in those posts.
- As the owner of EsmeSalon, I assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction taken as a result of following the information contained on this site or in any linked materials. This means I do not accept any legal liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage incurred by the use of, or reliance upon, or interpretation of any information contained on this site or in any linked materials. Therefore, readers are to use their own discretion should they choose to cook and/or consume the dishes made from recipes found on this site.
- Running a blog is very time consuming and a labor of love, so I respectfully ask that you please be considerate and that you do not misuse or misrepresent any content from this blog, so give credit where credit is due and please do not take content, including recipes, and pass it off as your own. As on any other blog, please be mindful that misrepresentation, duplication or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not get me wrong, I would love that you try out some of EsmeSalon’s recipes at home, but keep in mind that none of these recipes are intended for commercial purposes and thus for monetary gain. I will be delighted should you wish to test out some of these recipes, and share them with your family and friends, but respectfully ask that you show your support and acknowledge where you found the original recipe, i.e. EsmeSalon and provide a link back to my site and then have your family and friends join us and then they can also try out any of these recipes and read all the other posts I freely share for your enjoyment.
- Should you wish to collaborate with EsmeSalon, I encourage you to contact me via my contact page or email me at [email protected]
- For various reasons, it may be necessary for me to update older posts on this site and I am not bound to state all changes made or to give any notification of changes.
- Last, but not least, remember that EsmeSalon can and may change any of the above terms and conditions as needed, at any time with, or without, notice, so do pop back from time to time to familiarize yourself with the above.
- I hope that you will enjoy visiting EsmeSalon, and always be considerate, respectful, and abide by the foregoing terms and conditions of its usage.
- All images used on EsmeSalon or Facebook page The Recipe Hunter (or any other social media as listed above), unless otherwise noted, were taken from the internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyright material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and non-commercial and the material will be removed upon request.
Wish to chat, or should you need any more information, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or via the below contact form.
Most current update: March 24, 2019