This Mushroom and Spinach Pilaf will kick your rice dish up a notch It’s full of fragrant flavors and will compliment any meal.
- Cook the onion and mushroom in the butter and oil until soft.
- Stir in the garlic and seasoning and spices and cook for a minute then add in the rice and stir well.
- Pour the stock/broth into the pan.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes or until the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- You may add more stock if needed.
- Stir in the spinach and fluff lightly with a fork.
- Dot with knobs of butter before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – SaffasDaily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 764
- Fat: 29
- Saturated Fat: 16
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 63
Keywords: Mushroom and Spinach Pilaf