Easy Peanut Satay Sauce made with healthy, whole food ingredients ready in record time. Use this delicious sauce and prepare this Chicken satay salad served with a peanut sauce.
- 2 Cloves Garlic (grated)
- 1 tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Sambal Oelek (chilli paste) or
- 1 Red Chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 Tbsp. Oil (flavorless)
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil (to finish)
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the ginger and garlic for a few seconds.
- In a jug, add the honey, soy sauce, peanut butter, coconut milk and sambal/chilli then whisk.
- Pour into the pan and stir on medium heat till smooth and creamy.
- Once heated, stir in the sesame oil, chilli flakes and lime juice then removed from the heat.
- Sauce may be served warm or cold.
- Add your choice of salad greens, vegetables, and chicken satays, and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 278
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 10
Keywords: Peanut Satay Sauce