Easy Peanut Satay Sauce made with healthy, whole food ingredients ready in record time.
Peanut sauce, satay sauce, bumbu kacang, sambal kacang, or pecel is an Indonesian sauce made from ground roasted or fried peanuts, widely used in cuisines worldwide.
Easy Peanut Satay Sauce made with healthy, whole food ingredients ready in record time. Use this delicious sauce and prepare this Chicken satay salad served with a peanut sauce.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the ginger and garlic for a few seconds.
- In a jug, add the honey, soy sauce, peanut butter, coconut milk and sambal/chilli then whisk.
- Pour into the pan and stir on medium heat till smooth and creamy.
- Once heated, stir in the sesame oil, chilli flakes and lime juice then removed from the heat.
- Sauce may be served warm or cold.
- Add your choice of salad greens, vegetables, and chicken satays, and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 278
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 10
Keywords: Peanut Satay Sauce
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.