Perfect breakfast for those cutting on sugar and diabetics and it’s super easy to prepare at home and very tasty.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 cup Pistachio Nuts
- 1/2 cup Pecan Nuts
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of Salt (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (room temp)
- Place the pecan nuts in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon and salt.
- Pour in the coconut oil.
- Toss all the ingredients (except raisins) thoroughly.
- Spread out on a dry baking sheet.
- Toast in the oven at 180C / 350F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the tray a few times and stir/shake the mixture to ensure even toasting.
- Remove from oven and add in the raisins.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Scoop into a sealable jar/container and store in a cool place.
- Add to milk or yogurt and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 47
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: pecans, sugarfree, granola, milk, breakfast