Spinach and Smoked Bratwurst with mushrooms and mozzarella cheese baked in an egg, yogurt mix, and sliced in cubes as a side dish
- 1 small tin piece and stems mushrooms
- 500 g thawed spinach – squeeze dry
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 7 eggs
- 50ml plain greek yogurt
- 80 g freshly grated mozzarella
- 175g smoked bratwurst (3), plus 1 extra
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F / 190C
- Mix all the ingredients together, and spoon into a single container, or you can even do it muffin style.
- Decorate with the extra bratwurst.
- Bake till fully set and lightly browned.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 182.3 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 8.9 g
- Protein: 13.3 g
- Cholesterol: 147.3 mg
Keywords: Bratwurst, Spinach