Pork Tenderloin marinated in teriyaki sauce, then baked in Crock Pot until tender & juicy.
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
The secret is in the marinated onions!
- 1 lb jumbo cooked shrimp, cut in 1/2
- 1 medium tomato, diced (I prefer cherry tomatoes halved)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown tenderloins on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir in garlic, red chile pepper, onion, and black pepper.
- Put browned tenderloins into the slow cooker, and cover them with the teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Cook on High for about 4 hours, turning 2 to 3 times during the cooking time to ensure even doneness.
- Remove tenderloins from the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, spoon liquid over slices when serving.
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, a pinch of salt, and pepper.
- Let them marinate for at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, and jalapeño.
- Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Valerie from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 525
- Sugar: 18.3 g
- Sodium: 913.5 mg
- Fat: 18.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.6 g
- Fiber: 4.6 g
- Protein: 60.6 g
- Cholesterol: 264.8 mg
Keywords: Crock Pot