#27 SENIOR SALON 2018
Request for help: Please share this post and then tag at least 2 blogging buddies to come and join in the fun.
Welcome to #27 SENIOR SALON 2018
Linkup will Start: September 17, 2018, 02:00 am and
Ends: September 21, 2018, 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
Add a link of a POST by hitting the Blue “Add your link” button at the end of this post.
#27 SENIOR SALON 2018
A leopard “I meant a BLOGGER” can stay in one spot for 8 hours,
I am a BLOGGER
We have walked our paths for a long time and have a lot to offer. Come and reveal your artistic vision.
The SENIOR SALON is dedicated to showcasing the talents of the post 9 to 5 generation. The generation who finally has time to get in touch with the right side of their brain. The SENIOR SALON features art, music, writing, poetry, photography, creative cooking, creative fashion, and anything else that you can dream up. Allow YOUR muse to guide you into a new creative endeavor or enhance an existing creative endeavor.
We do need your support and help to grow! Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link 🔗🔗🔗 directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- I am sure it will be highly appreciated by all the other MEMBERS if you can check out their links and leave them a comment.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- If not already, and you care to be notified each week of the new Link up, please follow me at EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email notification when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PDT!
- Last but not least, I will be extremely grateful if you see your way open to link back (your post) to each Weekly Senior Salon Post.
6 thoughts on “#27 SENIOR SALON 2018”
Hi Esme, I can relate t the sitting 8hrs at the keyboard, so I too am a BLOGGER. But I’ll pass on wearing the leopard print – thanks anyway 🙂 I have shared this post and linked my latest post to it as well.
Thanks for sharing x2. I still have to read all the posts. Being out of town I hope to getthrough them all.
I think you’ve made an effective argument for bloggers to dress in leopard prints–at least when we are at our keyboards.
Hihi that would be funny. Send me your pic please
I’ve just this second hit the publish button on my latest post, so thought I’d get in here first!
Awesome, good stuff Clive. Thanks so much