A spin on the regular and standard 30-day Muffin, and now I created my own 30-day Wheetabix Flax Meal Bundt Cake
- 2 cups crushed Weet-Bix
- 1½ cups GF All Purpose
- 1 cup Flax Meal
- 1 tsp salt
- 2½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup fruit cake mix (or any other fruit or mix you wish to use)*****
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups Demerara brown sugar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 5ml Xanthan gum
- Combine all the ingredients in one big bowl and mix together well.
- Start and combine all the ingredients listed above, working your way from the top and working your way down the list.
- The cake batter can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a month.
- Fill a well-greased Mini-bundt Pan ¾ full and bake at 200C / 400F for ±20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- You can serve it warm with a glass of fruit juice or as I usually do, freeze each bundt cake for an easy breakfast snack at work with a cuppa coffee.
*****And the best part, other than the smell of freshly baked mini-bundt cake wafting through the house, is that you can make them as healthy as you like.
Each time you can use something different like:
- chopped nuts
- dried fruit
- grated carrot
the possibilities are endless.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are super excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.