#30 SENIOR SALON 2018
For each link you leave, please share this post via any social media, be it on FB or Twitter or any other of your preference. Please tag me and a minimum of 2 blogging buddies to come and join in the fun.
Welcome to #30 SENIOR SALON 2018
Linkup will Start: October 8, 2018, 02:00 am and
Ends: October 12, 2018, 8:00 pm PDT.
We do need your support and help to grow! Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
#30 SENIOR SALON 2018
“God comes to each of us in the form we can best perceive Him. To you, just now, He was a heron.
To someone else, He might come as a flower or even a breeze.” ~ Richard Zimler
The SENIOR SALON is dedicated to showcasing the talents of the post 9 to 5 generation. The generation who finally has time to get in touch with the right side of their brain. The SENIOR SALON features art, music, writing, poetry, photography, creative cooking, creative fashion, and anything else that you can dream up. Allow YOUR muse to guide you into a new creative endeavor or enhance an existing creative endeavor.
- Please, link directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- It will be appreciated by all the other MEMBERS if you can check out their links and leave them a comment.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- Please follow me at EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email notification when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PDT!
- Last but not least, I will be extremely grateful if you see your way open to link back (your post) to each Weekly Senior Salon Post.
6 thoughts on “#30 SENIOR SALON 2018”
Starting to get back on track Esme. Wonderful stuff you do here too. Looking forward to the tech idea too!
Thanks my friend – whenever you’re ready, just drop me a note and we can discuss it further.
I can absolutely see how one could interpret a heron sighting as a visitation from God. I delight in every glimpse of those awkwardly gorgeous creatures, and sense God’s infinite creativity and majesty in their unlikely flight.
Michele, as awkward as they seems to be I just love them. All pics I use here are personal pic of my husband and this one seems to try a ballet. Trick.
Thanks Esme, I have linked up this week and have shared your post around. Enjoy your week 😊
Debbie, thanks for sharing ariund and your post