#56 Senior Salon
#56 Senior Salon – What a wonderful world here at #SENISAL
Come and build blogging friends, one link at a time.
The doors to #56 Senior Salon are OPEN
and we wish to promote your posts!
Jan 27, 02:00 am to Jan 31, 2020, 8:00 pm PST
Kim Davis Berry, thank you for your continued support as co-host of our weekly #SeniSal and also sharing the post on your blog and thus providing your followers with an opportunity to also share their posts here with us at #SeniSal. The more bloggers we reach, the more links we will receive and then be able to build out all participants blogs link by link, week by week.
Remember to leave a maximum of two post links as this will also help us to promote you!
If you have not as yet, please join us at Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group. This is another fun place to get more eyes on your blog and social media and meet new friends.
Why wait another moment, please walk through the Open Salon doors
and share a maximum of 2 (TWO) posts for all to enjoy and promote.
Please remember to invite, invite, yes please invite your own
followers to also come an participate.
This is our thank you for visiting, reading and commenting!
Now please share your posts and DO NOT Forget to leave us a note
as to how we can work with you to showcase your blogging journey!
We have walked our paths for a long time and have a lot to offer. Come and reveal your artistic vision. Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
CONCLUSION to #56 Senior Salon
I have had some queries on how to participate at #senisal and where to enter your post links.
I will try and show the steps below, but please note the instructions will use images of a previous linkup as this is only a way to explain the different steps.
- Firstly go to your own blog, copy the link you wish to share and then follow as described here below.
- Click on the link for the weekly post, does not matter where or on which other SM the link was shared and you will be directed to the active and correct linkup for that week.
- The following link is not active as #55 already closed but only here to show you what it should like. The only difference would be the # of the link-up will change https://esmesalon.com/55-senior-salon/ You may also see something as follows: https://buff.ly/37fiGDc as I do use Buffer to schedule posts, or even a bitly link, i.e. https://bit.ly/2GrIn7K but not to worry they will all lead you back to the thread for that week.
- Scroll down as far as you can go to below all other entries then you will see, at the time that I took this screenshot, just below entry #29 the blue +Add Link button
- Once you click on that you will see the following
- Click in the first “link” line and paste the link you copied at the very beginning from your own blog. You can only add one link at a time. You can share a maximum of TWO, so do it one at a time.
- Then the system will select an image from your blogpost
- Then if you wish, *I would love if you do* check the ‘follow host to get notified for new link parties’ box and then hit Save
- Repeat for the second link.
- I truly hope that that this will help you to more easily share your awesome posts.
- Now get going and start and share those posts.