As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A 90-second S’mores Microwave Cake instant treat for my little girl on our mommy-daughter evening,
She loves chocolate and marshmallows, and in just minutes this was perfect for us to share!
It has Graham crackers right in the cake batter, hidden melty chocolate bits throughout, and gooey marshmallows on top.
Just glorious (at least that’s how my 5-year-old described it).
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp fine Graham cracker bits
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp sugar (can use more; we don’t like things very sweet)
- chocolate chips & mini marshmallows
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate and marshmallows in a large mug and mix thoroughly with a small whisk.
- Dunk a few chocolate chips in and press them into the dough.
- Microwave for 60 seconds or until the top feels dry, not gooey.
- Then top with mini marshmallows and a few more chocolate chips, and microwave for just 20 seconds until melted.
- What a treat!
- Recipe credit and source: Kirbie’s Cravings
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Corlea Smit
2 thoughts on “90-second S’mores Microwave Cake”
Reblogged this on WENEZIA™ – Weidens neue Mitte!.