Spoil your kids and family with these Almond and Cottage Cheese Pancakes for breakfast.
Not only are they low carb (minus the chocolate dressing) but also gluten-free and wheat-free.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- ½ cup smooth cottage cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp xylitol or sweetener of choice
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Add the dry and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat a small frying pan with some butter.
- Pour some batter into the pan (how much will depend on how big or thick you want it).
- Turn over once the centre begins to bubble and fry on the other side.
- Serve warm
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young