This Gluten-free, Wheat-free, Grain-free Almond Flour Mug Bread is a super quick and easy recipe when that craving for wheat sets in.
The bread is gluten-free, wheat-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free and it can be microwaved but really is so much better baked in the oven!
- 3 Tblsps almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tblsp light olive oil
- A crack of sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tblsp grated cheese
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Lastly, stir in the cheese.
- Scoop into a mug or ramekin.
- Microwave for 90 seconds – 2 mins depending on the microwave.
- Bake at 200C / 400F for 10 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a plate to cool before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Caashifa Adams Young