Do you know how to make Amarula Cream Cheese Icing?
Amarula Cream Cheese Frosting, you can use Cape Velvet, but you may not want to once you tasted this most amazing Amarula Cream Cheese Icing.
A week or so ago I was asked for an Amarula Cream Cheese Frosting recipe. Since then it’s been hounding me so as we are visiting friends tonight, I decided that this is the opportunity and made a carrot cake with Amarula Cream Cheese Frosting! As in my nature, I took another recipe and made my own adjustments, so this is my recreated version below:
- 250 g cream cheese (1 brick)
- 1/4 lb (4 oz) / 115 g 1 stick softened butter
- 1-2 tsp Amarula Liqueur
- 1½ cups icing sugar (confectioners/powdered sugar)
Method to make your Amarula Cream Cheese Icing:
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and Amarula Liqueur with electric beaters until light, fluffy, and well-blended.
- Slowly add ½ cup of icing sugar at a time, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Check for consistency and taste. If you prefer it sweeter, feel free to add another ½ cup of icing sugar.
- Although, I prefer to not add it, as I am not keen on the extra sweetness.
- Liberally coat your cooled carrot cake with this moreish Amarula Cream cheese Icing.
- Decorate and sprinkle a copious amount of chopped walnuts and add some maraschino cherries as well.
Now all that remains to be done, would be to make yourself a steaming cup of coffee (or tea if you rather prefer tea) and bite into this most amazing Amarula Cream cheese Icing.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Thanks for dropping in, we hope you love this recipe!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.