Apricot & Cashew Pork Chops Roast Veggies
I found a delicious apricot and cashew relish in my local Spar and decided to use it as a marinade for Apricot and cashew Pork Chops Roast Veggies. It turned out super delicious!
- 600 g roasting veg, sliced and cubed to your liking
- 6 large pork chops, fat on
- 2 sweet potatoes, quartered lengthways
- 2 potatoes, quartered lengthways
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large handful parsley, thyme & rosemary, chopped
- 310 g The Cooksister apricot & cashew relish
- 2 tsp chipotle sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
Method how to prepare these Apricot & Cashew Pork Chops Roast Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Get the piggies into a container that has some olive oil drizzled at the bottom and cover them with parsley, thyme, all of the relish, chipotle sauce, salt, and pepper. Be very generous with the salt and pepper.
- Use your hands and massage all those lovely ingredients into your meat to ensure every inch is covered. Then leave it to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get all of the veggies into a large, deep roasting pan. Season them with salt and pepper, add the rosemary, and drizzle olive oil over everything.
- If your biggest roasting tray is still too small, don’t worry! Mine was too. You’re going to mix it up as it cooks every now and then so it will be fine. Get the pork chops in with the veg and ensure all those delicious marinating juices make their way into the pan too.
- Pop her in the oven for 35 minutes. Then take it out, give it all a good stir, ensure you turn each chop over, and back into the oven she goes for 35 more minutes.
- Turn the oven to grill (broil) and let it crisp up those fatty bits of the pork chops for 30 to 40 minutes in total — about 15 minutes per side.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and serve with rice or couscous.
Prepared, tried, and tested Jana Cooks
Looking for more variety of pork chop dishes
Thank you for visiting and checking out this recipe
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.