A, B, C, D, E, F ….. let me , could it possibly be that we have to go for .
What would you have chosen for ?
Let’s try something a tad different! Would you like to write your own post?
I have been going around in , and eventually decided that I WILL deviate as mentioned last month.
You may say, I am totally and you’re correct (please keep this bit it to yourself), so let’s try uest posting for August.
How will this be done? You have to email me @ email@example.com if you’re interested in this Goofy Guest Posting business, and I will send you an invite and you will write your very own post on my blog! Do you like this idea of you your own post and I will publish it for you???
- It’s weekend, so I have decided that due to the deviation, I am releasing this post early, in order to provide each of you more time to get your post ready.
- Please email me at your earliest convenience @ firstname.lastname@example.org then I will send you the invite.
- You follow the link, accept the invitation, and then you will have access to write your own post.
- You will email me any images you wish to use and let me know where it will fit into your post, and I will add it on your behalf. The reason for this is that the invite (as per WP) unfortunately does not allow you to add your own images/pictures.
- I respectfully ask, when you send me the images, to add a picture of yourself, and I will use this with your permission as part of the post. I will understand if you do not wish to have your picture published, but it will be highly appreciated.
- Each post will be reviewed, approved and publish at my sole discretion on The Recipe Hunter blog.
- To be fair to all, I will only be able to accept post per blogger, as I would like to give as many of you the opportunity to do a uest post.
- The sooner you send in your email request to email@example.com and do your post, it will be published. I will publish Guest posts every day for the rest of the month of August, depending on the amount I receive, so it will be on a first come first serve basis. The last post will be published on August 31st, 2017.
- After I published your post, you will have 48 hours to promote and do a post/reblog on your own blog, linking back to the original post – this is
Yes, I do have a few simple you need to follow:
- You can choose ANY theme, whatever you blog about, and promote your own blog in this way.
- BUT: No racist posts, porn, slander, foul language in a post will be approved.
- I, The Recipe Hunter, will have the final decision and will be the one to approve and publish your post.
- Please contact me should you require any further information.
As always, please remember, the subject line of your email, should be marked as follows: August 2017 – uest post.
I am looking forward to as many as possible uest posts.
Sharing is Caring.
Please check out, join, comment, participate and follow
The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) on