Decadent and so delectable!! These Baileys Liquor Balls turned out super delicious and looking at them now, I think I need another batch soon.
Thank you so much snapshotsincursive for the inspiration. I used your idea and modified your recipe to fit the ingredients I had available. WOW, it’s super delicious.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- ½ cup Baileys liquor
- 2 ½ cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 cup mixed nuts, finely chopped
- Berry sugar
- Pulse vanilla wafers in a food processor to make crumbs, or as I did, place it in a bag and use a rolling pin, to make the crumbs, It’s a bit more work, but not a problem. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, combine wafer crumbs, icing sugar, and nuts.
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave (30-second bursts) till melted.
- Blend in corn syrup and Baileys.
- Add chocolate mixture to dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Use a 12.5ml measuring spoon and scoop dough into balls.
- In a large bowl, pour some berry sugar, and place the balls in the bowl as you form them all.
- Toss and roll the balls till well coated with the sugar.
- Store in a covered container for several days to season the flavor.
Modified, prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs