A simple, delicious Baked Fruit Yoghurt Tart made with fresh fruit and yogurt and on a Gluten-free crust.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4T melted butter
- 6T sweetener of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a springform cake pan.
- Put some parchment paper over the bottom of the pan and snap it into place when you tighten the sides of the pan.
- Grease the sides and bottom of the pan as well as the parchment paper with butter.
- Mix all the crust ingredients together.
- Once it’s a moist texture, press it into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Fruit Filling Ingredients
- 3 mangos (cubed)
- 1 peach (cubed)
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- ±½ cup maple syrup (depending on taste, add more if you prefer it sweeter)
Keep the following separate (see below in method)
- 100g of Blackberries
- 1 envelope (7 gram) gelatin
- 50 ml of cold water
- Pulp all ingredients together in a blender
- Pulp 100g of Blackberries separately and keep them aside.
- Mix 1 envelope (7 gram) gelatin with 50 ml of cold water
- Add 50 ml boiling water, and mix till dissolved, for ±1-2 minutes.
- Add gelatin to the mango mixture
- Pour mango mixture on the baked crust
- Lower temperature to 350°F
- Return to the oven and bake for ±5 minutes
- Spoon the berries on the mango filling and draw patterns with a knife through the berries.
- Bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool properly, before removing it from the springform pan.
- I left it in the fridge for ±3 hours and then gently removed it from the pan
- Decorate if you wish or serve as is when cold.
Own creation, prepared, tried, and tested by: Esme Slabs