This Baked Mustard Chicken is so simple and yet very tasty and to top it Healthy as well.
- 8 skinless chicken thighs trimmed of extra fat
- 1/4-½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Prepare a rimmed baking dish and line it with tin foil
- Mix together the chicken, mustard, and thyme and toss in the sauce to completely cover the chicken
- Place chicken in the foil-covered pan
- Cover with another sheet of foil and tightly fold the foil over the edges in order for the steam not to escape.
- Bake in the oven for ±45 minutes.
- Mix together the yogurt, salt, and pepper into a sauce
- Scoop the sauce over the chicken and return to the oven for ±10-15 minutes.
- Leave it open and on the grill for a nice color.
Recipe credit: Dukan
Modified, prepared, tried, and tested by: Esme Slabs
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.