Who would’ve thought you could have Beef Wellington on a Diet?
Well, I kid you not. Tonight’s dinner was Beef Wellington while not quite the real deal I relished every morsel. It really was very good!
- 2 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 110g tenderloin steaks halved
- 1 tbsp butter
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp liver paté (I reverted to my original recipe and used mushrooms)
- Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat and seer the beef.
- Set aside and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the mozzarella cheese in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir in the almond flour until it forms a ‘dough’.
- Place the ‘dough’ on a piece of parchment paper.
- Cover with another piece of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to flatten it.
- Remove the top piece of paper.
- Spread the paté over the dough.
- Place the meat at one end of the dough.
- Roll the dough and the meat.
- Line a dish with parchment paper and add the Beef Wellington.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 °C until golden brown.
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie Kramar
More Beef recipes for your evening meal
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.